<body>
Saturday, March 25, 2006

Been with you for many hours today.. It's enough.. Had fun today.. Haha.. Sat there with a few others chatting and dazing.. Had an enjoyable afternoon.. Attention is there.. Still i dared not look straight into your eyes.. Friends have been saying them i am aiming guys.. I denied.. Cause it's not true.. I do not want you to get mistaken.. Went to get ice-cream from the dashing ice-cream man.. Haha.. Asked for 2 mixed ice creams.. The ice-cream man looks tired.. Really.. However, he still did not fail to entertain us with some of his tricks.. Handing over the ice cream to me, i held out my hand to take the ice cream and he purposely made it drop and then caught it again.. Made my heart almost jump out of my mouth.. LoL.. Haha.. Fun indeed.. Later, went over to our place, my friend and i held out the ice cream in our hands for you to choose from whom you want the ice cream from.. In the end, you chose mine although you had just finished an ice cream and you are already complaining that you are cold.. Thanks alot for making my day.. =) I am truly happy.. =D And after that, we went back and i was held up by some friends whom i just befriended yesterday.. You and the others waited for me.. Thank you..

I befriended some friends whom i knew yesterday.. Haha.. They are friendly.. Haha.. We were sitting there and they came up to us and we just got to know each other.. It's nice knowing you all.. Haha.. So we crap there and one of them even drew a tattoo like picture on my right arm.. Making my friends telling me that i am a bad girl.. Having tattoo on my hand.. IT'S NOT A TATTOO!!! (Although i have always wanted a fake one which can be removed. For fun's sake.) So... We met each other today again.. Haha.. Thanks for remembering me.. And so, we still chatted and we exchanged numbers.. So that we can still keep in contact.. Yeah.. NICE KNOWING YOU ALL!!! =D

Oh.. Today my results are out!! Hmmm.. I should be quite happy bah.. Cause i did improve quite abit.. AND!!! I FINALLY FULFILLED MY GOAL OF ATTAINING AT LEAST A 3 FOR GPA!!! haha.. YEAH!!! WOOHOO~!! Hahaa.. Yeah.. hmmm... Will definitely work much harder for the next and the next and the next next next next semesters!!! YEP!!!

To you:
I know you have been working very hard these few days and responsibilities are heavy.. However, do take care of yourself ya? Can see that you are very tired and stuffs.. Rest well and take care!!! We'll all be behind you!!! =D



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
6:26 PM