<body>
Friday, March 24, 2006

Everthing is getting so out-of-hand.. So obvious.. ARGHHH!!! Have you ever experienced the feeling of hopelessness? The feeling of you know you are needing help BUT help is just too out of reach? I am sure you guys have experienced it before.. I am sure everybody does.. If he or she who doesn't, let me kowtow to you.. You are just so lucky.. So blessed.. Stupid thoughts have been bugging me.. Everytime. Everywhere. Making me feel so helpless.. Only you (my dear blog) can be my dear confidante but i think SOON.. Soon you are going to leave me.. As for there is not much more privacy.. Between you and me.. The pain of knowing something is so near to you yet you are unable to get hold of it.. It hurts.. Alot.. "So near yet so far" suits this extremely well..

I dared not look into your eyes.. I only dared to stay somewhere near you.. To at least know you are by my side.. Somewhere near at least.. I am a coward.. I keep acting out a brave front infront of you.. But in actual fact i am not as you think i am.. I tried my best to act as normal as i could.. In order not to create any awareness.. Deny is the key.. You made me crazy.. You made me not me.. You made me in too deep.. You made me obssessed.. You made me change.. You made me an idiot.. You made me fake.. You are horrible..


Maybe i am just a nobody to you..

Maybe i am just a normal passer-by..



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
6:38 PM