<body>
Friday, March 31, 2006

Here i am blogging again.. Hmmm.. Today very sad.. Very fed up.. Cause i was criticised.. LOL.. Okay.. Went for my meeting or rather training today.. Went with Iris.. Haha.. Finally it's the first one when we talked quite alot.. And finally be able to get to know her.. Haha.. Hmmm. She's one nice and fun girl to be with.. Haha.. Hmmm.. So we went there and my advisor came and sat beside us.. He's young looking la.. Haha.. He seemed to have a pair of eyes which seemed to be able to talk.. Hee.. So.. He asked the group infront of us which club were they from.. So they answered Leo Club and then the guy asked my advisor back, "And you? Which club were you from?" Iris and i laughed our ass off when my advisor answered,"What club do you think i am from? I am from the S-D-A-R club.." LMAO.. Haha.. Hmmm.. So the training went on and we clarified something and we went off.. The time for the other meeting is still early.. So we went off to buy some food and drinks to eat during the next meeting.. Haha.. Our brain cells alomst died. Hehe. Luckily did not need to do much talking.. So, Timothy and Yong Kang, being late, had to gulp down a whole big 1.5 litres of water during the meeting.. Hehe.. That's our tradition.. After the meeting we went to have dinner.. So this is when the sad and bad thing happened..

Had practice.. Senior made us play our songs that we learnt last week as homework.. I had been practising for the past few days and during practice everything was alright.. For those people who are close to me will know that i get nervous easily and i would not be able to perform my best.. Somemore, it's infront of so many people.. And then i just had my dinner and came up and you asked me to play.. Haix.. I slow learner mah.. Can't be helped.. I tried my best le la.. And then your words are the most powerful le.. "You really got practise ar?" BRAVO!!! What a nice compliment.. I know i am in the wrong too as in i should accept your criticism.. I know but that's so... WTH.. I REALLY GORT PRACTISE LA!!! You can go find witness.. LOL.. Haix.. So the whole day i was so fed up by you.. So angry by your words.. Went home together but i just gave you the cold shoulder.. Then you smsed me just now and asked me what's wrong.. So i decided to be frank and told you.. Hmmm.. You apologised and i am sorry too.. SORRY!!! I meant it.. I SHOULD take criticisms positively instead of being mad at them.. I wonder how am i going to survive if i were to attend Dedrick's class.. CRY all the way through his lesson? Or just boycott all his lesson.. When his criticisms are MUCH MORE WORSE than yours.. I think i must really get strong on my feet.. REALLY... Someone please support me.. =D And i have responsibilities upon me.. And when school reopens and all the worl load.. OH GOSH!! have to be strong.. I must.. I will.. MABIA!!! GET STRONG!!! Don't be a letdown!!! Smile and face life!! =)

THANKS ALOT KELVIN for teaching me and Lystra!!! Oh.. Jeremy... WHERE ARE YOU?! Why were you not here? Sob.. My Love Story how?!

Hmmm.. That's about my day la.. So don't know what to say.. Hope it will be a better tomorrow.. =D



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
6:20 PM