<body>
Thursday, March 23, 2006

hmmm.. okay.. he called mi again.. haha.. yeah! *grinz* oH.. and he updated his frienster pic le.. haha.. okay.. aiya.. kinda disappointing as well.. why life has to have ups and downs? it makes me real sick.. haix.. good things just happened not long ago and then the bad ones just follow up.. Why can't they stop coming? Can you all shoo away?! AH! haah.. over-reacting.. No ups and downs would mean no life what.. Am i not right? OF COURSE!!! LIFE would not be exciting. And you would not know who's the truest to you. And you would not know whether they mean what they do or say to you.. Yes.. Hope good things just flow in and bad things just STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!! haha.. or HOPEFULLY, just disappear bah.. hehe..

I dreamt about a thing which i really want it to happen.. Really.. Hmmm.. I dreamt that i got into a relationship with him.. The dream seemed so real, so true.. The thing goes like this.. If i am not wrong, we were playing a game as a group. And it happened that he has to pass a message to a chosen someone. Then it's my turn to pick a message from his hand among the many messages in his hands. Guess what?! I picked the correct one! Meaning the intended message that he wanted to give me. It says, "52034"... I saw le i immediately get the meaning. "Wo ai ni shen shi".. Meaning i love you forever.. So sweet.. And he came to ask me if we can be together and i agreed!! OMG!! But remember, it's just a dream.. Sad.. So we started dating and we went to a restaurant to eat.. Behaving like what normal couples do.. The hugs are so real.. So comfortable.. Omg.. I think i can feel it.. LOL.. (PS: I sound like i am despo but i am not okay? I am merely describing what i felt.) Haiz... Arghhh.. Cant stand it already.. It's just a dream la.. BUT.. I do not know why.. We suddenly quarrelled.. Suddenly to talk about breakup.. See la.. I told u happy things do not last long.. Bad things keep coming.. Haix.. Hope the dream will come true.. Excluding the quarrel part.. Lol.. Haix..

But... Do dreams come true?

o_O I realised that guys with nice eyes, nice coarse deep voice and thick eyebrows attract me.. Heee.. =D



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
5:04 PM