<body>
Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This shall be my secret entry (and i am writing it out for all to see which i dunno why) from my secretive little heart. Okay. The thing is like this. To me la. Maybe you might find me stupid or something like that. Okay. Hmmm. For those who cannot bear with craps PLEASE do NOT read.. =D

  • Went for m**ting.
  • He did not say "HI".
  • Gave him see something.
  • He did not understand.
  • M**ting started i kept mum. Just nodded and listening.
  • Saw his phone and the wall paper was him and another girl.
  • Heart break..
  • .....
  • Good eye contacts.
  • M**ting ended.
  • I am asked why i am so quiet.
  • Answer given: "Dunno?", "Cause i am a listener."
  • Reply: "Oh Okay"
  • My friend did not catch what i was saying and she asked me to repeat.
  • He said "It's none of your business"to her.
  • Me looking at some "marine" creatures swimming in the tank.
  • Playing with it.
  • Saw his shadow from the reflection of the water.
  • Talked to me.
  • I went to play piano.
  • My friend followed and sat behind me.
  • Tried to figure out some tunes, namely "A Whole New World" and the "Marriage" Song
  • Then, some noise happened behind my back.
  • I turned around and....
  • GUESS WHAT?!?!?!
  • HE'S THERE (all the while i think) LEANING ON THE WALL AND LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OH MY GOD!!!
  • I can still remember the moment cause it's deeply embedded in my mind.
  • His silhouette at the door left me a deep impression.

Like this:

  • I was so embarrassed.
  • After that, the question popped up again.
  • "Why are you so quiet?"
  • Reply: "Cause i am a listener."and "When i thought if it i will tell you."
  • Another question popped out.
  • "Are you free tomorrow?"
  • Reply: :"Ya, should be."
  • After that, went for dinner.
  • Hoping that i would not see him again cause i am really damn embarrassed.
  • Everyone who walked down the stairs i would look at them with thumping heart.
  • Finally, we are done and getting to go back AND!!
  • He appeared.
  • Walked to bus stop together. They talked. I kept silent.
  • Reached home...

This is the sweet-to-me encounter i had. Hope all would not be just a memory again. =)




YYY
you do not know how much I love you
6:09 PM