<body>
Friday, June 23, 2006

woo.. I'm back again. Hee. Hmmm. Went shopping with Lystra today. Hah. Quite fun indeed. Hehe.. Took alot of Neoprints!!! Wow. It's like been centuries since i last took Neoprints. Then we went to New UrbanMale!!! WeeHoo! I went in there and started to maintain my cool. Hah. But i think Lystra too nervous already so she went there and knocked over a hanger. LOL. Haiyo Lystra. Then after walking one round which is like a wee few minutes, we went out and i became hysterical. Lol. Hah. Cause i cannot stand it already. They too HUNKY already! (PS: Hunky?) Hah. Nevermind. Heee. Then went to eat Swensons. Yippie! Yummeh~ Then after that pia back to school for meeting. LOL. oH. Before i forget. Lystra and i saw a cutie at a shop and he popped his head out and said "Hi" to us. Wee~!! oH. And while we are walking on the way, a man who was distributing phamplets on the road said "Sexies". Lol. Okay. That's not the point. Heee.

*Feelings*
Hmmm. I first get to know this song "I want to love you forever" by Jessica Simpson when i listened to my dad's IPOD on my way to Malaysia. It's very nice!!! That's why i put it as my blog song. I love this song and i will listen to this song repeating over and over again. I do not know why but the more i listen to this song, i feel as if i am "sucked" or "glued" to this song. And i started to feel and realise or notice alot of things in real life. The feeling was so overwhelming and intense that it was so indescribable. I just know that i sort of become "enlightened"about some things in life. Like treating people good is so important, or that life is so short-lived or vulnerable...... Phew. Think only i know what i am feeling bah. Haix. Try listening to the song bah. It's nice. Hmmm. Actually, don't need to try la. In fact, when you read my blog you will be listening to the song already. UNLESS, you off your speaker. LOL. heee. =p
Will be off to Malaysia for the Student Leader Seminar tomorrow. Will be back on Saturday. Wow. Will be staying at the Sofietel Palm Resort! Hah. 2 to a room. COol!!! Hope i will enjoy my days there bah. Hope... Hah. Enjoy the feeling of being overseas alone with friends and other school mates. Without my family by my side. SAd. But i want to try! I think i am not going to sleep bah. Hee. Will try to do as much things there as possible. EAT!!! BOWL!!! SWIM!!! SLEEP!!! WAHH!!! So excited! Oh. My purpose there. To learn how to do budget proposal and network and and... and.. and...... EAT!!! BOWL!!! SWIM!!! SLEEP!!! LOL. heheehe.. sorry. too excited. Hah.
Hope everything will go well and fine. Cheers! Till the next time i post. =D Dont't miss me. wahahahaha!!!



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
6:10 PM