<body>
Thursday, June 22, 2006

WOW!!! New blogskin! New image! New me! Lol. No la. I am still the same old me. Unless some may notice there's a little change in me bah. Oh well. That's not the point. Hmmm. Turning back and see my last post. Wow! Exactly a month i have not blogged already. Errr.. Sad case indeed. I have alot to tell. Really. But i just didn't get the chance to blog cause i was just plain too busy and ya. So many things happened to me, happy, sad, angry, everything, how i wish i could write them down but ya, i forget almost all already. Hee. Nevermind, i shall say what my small brain can remember. Haa.

*Happy*
  • Mr Alex praised me on the last Virtuoso rehearsal at LT26. Hah. I was SOOOO happy!! YippiE~!! Imagine being praised by a well-known guitarist?! Hah. WooHOO! But one thing i cannot understand is that why did he say i am a new face when i have already attended his every lessons? Hmmm. A good question to ponder about. Hah. But anyway, ELATED is the word! =D
  • During a period i became close with him. Did little actions to make me happy. Hah. WEE!! But......
  • Virtuoso XIII concert on 10th June!!! The day after my common tests. No common test week made us all panted like bulls. Boo. My friends, relatives and last but not least, my family members came down to support me and NPStrings!!! Thanks ALOT people!!! I love you!!! *Muackiex* WOOHOO!!! Some people said it was a success. Some people said it wasn't. Anyway, heard some bad comments about the guitar side. SAD. Really hurt. Haix. What to do. Some people don't know how to appreciate la. Classical guitar is soft mah. Not like strings can give a those "impact" feeling. Then can make people feel grand. Not criticising strings here. But just feel very unfair for we guitarists. Haix. Nevermind. Next Virtuoso, we'll let you see what we can do! =D I book you people for the next Virtuoso le okay? Hee.
  • After Virtuoso le! 2 weeks break. Seems long. But actually not. It's coming to an end soon. My friend said break = NO break. WOW. How true can this be! It's like projects and E-Learning work are piling on us. AHH! I really scared to school reopen. School reopens = releasing of common test results = die... Hah.. No la. Dont know leh. FOund that studying for common tests is like studying for examinations sia. Phew. Really hate the feeling of being like this. Somemore, i think i can get ill or have sickness sooner or later. During the period of studying for my common tests, i get REALLY tensed up and i couldn't breathe. Really. Can you imagine that? I felt as though i am dying soon. Before 1 paper which i could not remember which i totally cannot breathe properly and was so tensed up in the chest and every time before the test i will say 1 phrase. Ask Melissa and she will tell you. "I very giddy ar. I want to faint already. " LOL. Stupid but true. Then i told Carolyn before my paper saying that "What if i suddenly die in the midst of the test?" Hah. Luckily i survived the "ordeal". Hee. =p

*Sad*

  • After that. I feel as though we are drifting away. Hmmm. You suddenly became so close with her. One night together. What things cannot happen? Of course, the bond between you two became more close. You added her in MSN. You had her number. Told her to be there to *, she went. She went consequently. Me? I'm still at square one not knowing anything about yours. Instead, it's someone else. What about me? Do not tell me that everything was just a facade? Like what my horoscope said, "People will ruffle your feathers because they only want to see how you behave and look when being ruffled. Do not take things too seriously." Are you going to tell me that everything had came true? Okay. If that's the case, i accept it. Fate, that is. If something is meant to be yours, it will be yours. If something is not meant for you, however hard you want it to achieve it you will also end up in vain. Nothing. You brought me days of unhappiness. While you are there enjoying. Okay. Nevermind. You are not to be blamed. It's my own wishful thinking on my part perhaps. =( Hope everything will be back to normal. *Hope*
  • Dont know what happen. Dont know whether you are still brooding about what has happened. You dont seemed to be talking or interacting with me. Maybe what we did really was hard on you, but you said what happened within wont be affecting our friendship. You said it. But, haix. Although you didnt say but i can still sense the hostility or rather the coldness in you. Went out with you all really made me a loner. Like a stupid girl tagging behind you all. Brrr. I hate the feeling. And i tell myself never will i want to go out in such a combination ever again. But, today was still okay. At least you show some expression. Hmmm. Yep. Glad. =D Hope that everything will be improved.
  • Hmmm. My old friend came and talked to me when he broke up with her girlfriend. Hmmm. I felt so unpredictable, so scary getting into a relationship is. Anything can happen. Sometimes i feel that being single is the best opportunity cost. Really leh. I really feel this way. And maybe, i will be left on the shelves when i grow old. Hmmm. Haix. What is love?! Brrr. Mixed feelings.
  • Think you are already getting sad bah. No more fourth point. If yes, i shall keep it to myself. Anyway, my point forms like arent making any sense or useless in another words. LOL. =.=

Hmmm. Think what i can remember is about all. Small brain like a bird indeed. LOL. Hah. Haix. I dont feel like school reopen leh. The thought of it made me want to....... Run away? Hmmm. It's like i have already forgotten what is happening in school and i am so already forgotten what the modules are about already. Nothing is in my brain. ARGHHH! Terrible feeling. Anybody has any memory-boosting or regain-memory potion? Sell it to me please?! Will you?!

Haix. Life. So vulnerable. So complex. So indescribable. Boo. I am crapping. =)




YYY
you do not know how much I love you
5:49 PM