<body>
Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hmmm. Once saw one of my friend's MSN nick. "What is happening to my friends around me?"

On another note, i really think this applies to me too. Everybody around me is like having problems. I wish i could understand them. Lend them a helping hand or if may, a lending ear. I do wish people to keep things to themselves. Cause if they bottle up too much they will think and do things wrongly. I mean. They might get depression. But i know too. Some people do like to keep things to themselves. Like me at times. Maybe they could not help it. Or have to keep things to themselves. But i hope they will cheer up and face life positively.

It's easier said than done. True. So Mabia, you must buck up too. =D

My friends: Remember, i am always there. I may not be of help but i will be there.



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
10:15 AM