<body>
Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Woo~!! Went suntanning at Sentosa with Carolyn, Cindy and Aaron. Hah. Cool. Good combination man. Had fun though the last part of the day was like... A little dead cause all of us were dead beat. Hmmm.

I reached first and we went on to have our breakfast. Which made my tummy buldge even bigger. Arghh. Then headed on to Sentosa Palawan beach. My favourite haunt. Boo. Was afraid that the sun might not shine. Who knows. The sun was damn strong that i got red like a well-done lobster. Tired of lying there like living dead corpses, we went by the sea and got into naughty little chats. Hehe.. =) Hmmm. The chat made me know more. Hah. After a day of suntanning, went to Plaza Singapura. Wanted a movie but there's no movie to watch. Wanted K Box but not all of us were interested. So we went to eat! At Pastamania and it was nice. Hah. Thanks to Care-mouse and Cin's recommendation yeah? Then went to shop around. Muwahahah happened at Flash and Splash. Hmmm. Went to Yamaha and they were having a MUSIC SALES!!! But too bad we only got there on the last day of sales. Yeah. Sad. But no worries, school's going to have a Guitar Fair too. YIPPIE~!!

Urghh. I'm red. It hurts man. But anyway, nice tan. Hehe.. I'm TANNED!!! =D

Some pictures of our trip:
BAY WATCH!!













Cindy and i.



















It's me and her again.












Oh. The ribbon's dropping!














Me and Paultwohill. muwahahha! Is Carolyn la. Lol. I wanted to act as one. But as you can see. I am a failure. =p











Oh. She's telling me something while waiting for Aaron at the toilet.



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
9:46 AM