<body>
Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Heyo!!! It's been ages since i last blogged. Basically alot of things happened during these few days. Been going to school for dance and yeah! We finally got to familiarise with our steps. Hah. Cheerios! And i went to Jian Zhou's birthday chalet. Hmmm. It was fun! Really enjoyed myself. Excluding those emo- parts. Haix. Wondering why people are emo-ing nowadays. Is it a trend? Yeah. Maybe hur? We did alot of stuffs there. BBQ. Cycling. Rotting. Eating. Staying awake in the wee hours. Emo-ing. Sleeping. Chatting. Playing dices. Sabo-ing. Yeah. Cool. Thanks Jian Zhou, Hwee Yim, Dickson, Yuan Jin, Yan Ping and Si Wei for BBQing the first night. Thanks alot!!! I really appreciate it. Hee.

Went to work on the second day. Went to Jurong Point to work at The Pizza Place. Not Pizza Hut okay? Haha. Then the people there quite nice la. Hah. Got Aunty Tiqah (if i spelled correctly), the boss, the small guy whom i still dont know his name and Arthur, who taught me alot of things. But sad thing is. I worked one day and i didnt want to continue. Not dont want to continue but i am just too busy with my Cambodia stuffs. Yep. So everything is like so IRREGULAR. SO yeah. I quitted. Directly or indirectly. Work was nice la. But actually like sai gang la. (SHit job) cause i have to do almost everything like mop and sweep the floor, clear the table, serve, make drinks, clear stoves, take orders yada yada yada... Haha. OMG. And it's like only 4 bucks per hour? Hah. My friends and family called me stupid. Actually i think so too. Mad me. But overall, nice experience. Then after work still took MRT and bus down to Downtown for chalet. So late le. And i am alone. Hah hah hah. Oh well. I still have my NPStrings stuffs to juggle. Oh. And my post. I dont know what to do. Brrr. Okay. I am going for the bonding camp at PUNNGOL later. And i am still up blogging. I really seeking death man. Havent buy pressies, shakers, pack bag, havent sleep. Gosh. AHHH!!! Hope the bonding camp is a nice one though. It surely is! I am sure. Hah. Yeah. Can go Punggol Jetty emo again. Muaahah!!

Oh. ANd for the camp and the Serve Cambodia trip i am sort of going to perform. First time me and another person which is Wendy, my this semester's classmate playing the guitar and leading everyone to sing?!!! Can you imagine that? OMG. I'm not those kind of strumming person who will croon love's tune to someone. But. Now i can do that. More or less i mean. I AM SO HAPPY!!! Hehe. Mabia is so proud of herself. Meeheehee. =D

Feelings
Okay. Now time for talk cock time. Hmmm. Recently, there's alot of things that changed. Me? My life? Somehow or rather. Never had this kind of encounter. Yeah. If you understand what am i talking about. Hmmm. Yep. I've never been through this. I think i am possessive. So i tend to get uptight or jealous when i know something or some*** is not with me. But who am i to have this feeling? Who am i to make something or some*** stay? Who am i to request that it's only to be called mine? *paiseh* OMG. Dont force me to say it out. ARGHHH. I mean i know it's an emotional kind of thing. But yeah. Gosh. I think it's so damn awkward for me to say it out. BUT i am forced. AHHH. Why like that. As i have mentioned earlier. Dont do things or say things when you dont mean it. Argh. What am i talking about? You know? I dont. But hopefully my meaning will get across. I think i will condemn some*** already. Ah!!! Wth. THis is the first time i find it SOOOOO DAMN hard to write a post. Shitty. It's somehow or rather about this la. Hope *** can understand. I hate you man for asking me to say it out. Haix. Friends forever.
PS: THis last part is not for anyone in particular. SEE? I am crapping again. BANG AND SHOOT
ME IN THE FACE PLEASE?



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
6:51 PM