<body>
Friday, December 01, 2006

Haix. Been feeling paranoid and sucky these few days.
Alot of things are happening.
Realised that my mind goes blank often.
Would stare into space with so many things in my head and my heart.
Wanted to think and sort them out but *poof* it goes blank again.
Just like playing DOTA on a Pentium 1, old laggy computer.
Argh. Hate these kind of feelings.
I need some.
Heart and morale booster? Coupled with a brain booster juice that would be good.
Can be found at Mad Jack's though.
Brrr.
Things are not going on as planned.
Well done.
And oh, i feel that i am easily psycho-tised.
WooHoo~!!
There you go propaganda. Take ME on.
I just cant get enough of you baby.
You know i want you too.
Cried to myself as i looked through past messages.
Argh. Treasure.
*Missing and loving you dearly*



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
4:55 PM