<body>
Saturday, December 02, 2006

WHEE~!! TODAY'S A HAPPY HAPPY DAY FOR MABIA!!
I love days like this.
Hee. Started off with quite but not quite a bad day for me. Cause of something. Very vexed. But after that..... muahaha. WOOHOO!!! Honey Honey all the way. Keke.
Ever so sweet and honey.
Went down to EXPO with Siew Ling to look at MP3. Muahaha. Nono. Should be the PERSON SELLING. Yep yep. The ever CREATIVE fan. Haha. Yeah yeah. My dear dear lor. Hee. *muahaha* Went down there and i got an EARLY Christmas present. Haha. OMG. It's Neeon. I was like WTH. Haha. Although it's 1, but i still like it VERY MUCH!! I mean, i LOVE it very much. Hah. Thanks ALOT dear dear.
Little actions by you can make me happy.
Then walked and walked, shopped and shopped. But never buy anything. The queue was like from Bukit Panjang to Changi Airport like that. Yeah. Terrible. Hah. Yeah. Then Siew Ling went home le. THANKS ALOT GIRL for accompanying me all the way to EXPO. hah. Xin Ku you le. Hope you had a nice day though. Hee. Then i went to find a dark small corner to sit until dear knock off from work. Haha. Studying and listening songs and looking at people while waiting for him. Cool. Productive and worthwhile. Hee. Then after that went to Shi Nai Cha Can Ting to have my dinner. And we ordered alot of food to eat. Wahaha! On the way there we rushed like hell. Bringing me run here run there to rush for a cab cause he wanted to watch his favourite Arsenal match. It's like so sweet. Hee. Very funny. Like want to elope like that. I was practically running and laughing my whole way through. haha.
I can tell you that today is just simply very sweet and happy.
Then reached there. Eat finish then went to roadside wait for cab to go home. There are MANY cabs. Yep true. But... Not one of them wanted to stop and fetch me go home. Wahahah! I was like praying they dont stop. So i can spend more time with him. Muahaha. And true. ALOT cabs did not stop until the final one when it finally did stop. So i have to go off. Sad. But it's okay. There's still lots of opportunities for us to be together. Haha. YEAH!
Sorry for using only sweet and happy cause my vocabulary is limited. Muahaha. Hope everyday will be such days.
So TODAY IS A HAPPY HAPPY DAY FOR ME!!! I LOVE SUCH DAYS. Hope everyday will be a happy happy, honey honey, lovey dovey day for us. Cheers!
I love you dear. <3



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
4:00 PM