<body>
Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Went to watch the ASEAN FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP just now. Was nice. Especially the second half of the match. People who watched it live on telecast or watch live there at the stadium should know what i mean. Hah. Okay. Let me start on some issue i observed. Must be too much of social psychology already. This explains why i keep observing. Hmmm. Not a bad thing actually.

First thing first. I realised that Singaporeans keep "Boo-ing" the opposite team mates. Hmm. I know and understand that it's naturally good to show the Singapore Spirit during such a match like this. But i think it's ethically wrong to Boo your opponent. Especially when it's like international you know, then later if they buay song us then they will sure start racial riots and conflicts and stuffs. Wahaha. Okay i know i am thinking too much. Okay nevermind. Then today right, there's these 2 jokers seating infront of us. Different people. But they keep on scolding vulgarities or showing those unglam hand signs to Thailand. Then this man, okay, let's call him Ah Pek, he became so "patriotic" and engrossed that he went over to the Thailand's side of the spectators seat and started to scold. OMG. I was like -00-". I wonder what will happen. But i think he only got fucked by the security guards or policemen bah. But, in a way, COOL! *salutes* although it's wrong. Haha.

Secondly, there were kids there. So when adults show these unglam behaviours, what will the kids think? I noticed that some kids just followed what the adults are doing, like scolding the referee kayu, shouting "WE WANT GOAL", all those stuffs etc. See. They are going to follow so at such a young age. So when they grow up, what's going to happen? True enough, it's an exposure for them, like a family outing kind of thing, but.. You know what i am going to say right? Haha. No point repeating. Yup.

Okay. Some random stuffs. Wah. Today was really an eye-opener for me. Cause i am So LUCKY to see some situations in an international competition LIVE which seldom happen. That Thailand, feeling so unfair and unjust but is actually their fault la, that they just walked off the field and dont want to play?! 3 elephants attacking a poor lion. I saw it. Who die? Lion died. But lion was given a chance to revive. Fair at last. Then Thailand happily took their time and have to be persuaded then they are willing to be back on the field again. What is this man? Okay now, they ought to be Boo-ed. Where is your sportsmanship man? International game. And yet? Cool. Shame. Argh. Sportsmanship is important. Okay. THen after that, they still buay song and played rough. Right infront of my eyes. They pushed the Lions. Where's justice?!

Okay. I lost money. Bleahx. On the whole, it's my first time watching soccer match live. and it's international somemore. So it's an eye-opener for me and it's way cool. THough at first i can see that they are quite clumsy and not like those EPL matches. BUT. CONGRATULATIONS LIONS! I LOVE YOU! Yeah yeah. Singapore won.

PS: Sorry if i sound a little mad or random or too what in my post. Cause that's what that flowed into my mind. So i just jot it down. In case i forget. And i can jot it down so i can remember. I dont want to forget. And i need somewhere to vent or rather express my thoughts and feelings. Argh. Okay. For some other things, i dont know what to say. I will write it down when i have sort out my thoughts and feelings. ARGH! Sorry i dont know what i am saying. Please dont mind me okay? Thanks for reading and have a nice day! I mean everyday! SMILE! =D



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
5:25 PM