<body>
Sunday, August 05, 2007

woohoO~ back again! been MIA again for dont know how long. always been wanting to blog. have the urge to but lack the determination. dang~ now, the bloody EM project is done, which we have dragged for weeks, and yes, i mean WEEKS, kill me please, and finally can relax for a WEE BIT and then work doubly hard cause coming monday is OUR big day. OUr FYP integrated presentation. Our business partners, Tenchi, and all our tutors will be present for the presentation. Stress. And we are like, not even halfway done? Gosh. I tell you, it's never happened. I dont know why but it just happened. THIS YEAR. and it's our FINAL year. and WE ARE STILL LIKE THIS?! Okay maybe not we, but ME. seriously fucked up. Shout at me if i am ill-discplined. I will be oh so grateful to you.

Okay. i shall try to remember what i wanted to blog about. Okay first thing first. About my unacceptable behaviour. For the past three weeks, i have been clubbing for like every week? Turning into a hardcore clubber. And this, had started many arguments? I seriously felt guilty. Yes. For? 1) My family members are worried about me being out there at night no matter how much i assured them i would be okay. But i think i understand how they feel. Mummy smsed me and what she said really made me felt guilty. 2) My grandma also worried sick about me that one night, i heard from my aunt, that she was sleeping and she thought she heard us knocking on the door and she frantically woke up with her blanket in her hands (cause she no time put the blanket down cause she like in a hurry to know what happened) and came to open my room door. Only to find both my aunt and i asleep. I didnt went clubbing that day. This is the mental stress that i caused my grandma. I am so sorry. 3) Not really because of clubbing, but maybe due to it indirectly which i dont know is it true, i always last minute then go to school. Thus, grandma has to drive me to school. True, i felt remorseful but ya. I seem to say like oh how guilty and remorseful i am, but, i didnt change. However, i will change. Really. There's still so much things to say. Haix. 4) I seem to neglect my studies. Really. Not say neglect but really no determination and the drive to do work. Tell you, i have not held a pen for a long time and i've never brought foolscap to school since school reopens except for a few times. Oh my. THis is damn serious. And i shall jolly well reflect upon myself. See what wonderful stuffs i have done and created. Thanks to me.

Hmmm. Basically all clubbing experience at Zouk is superb. Yeah. Except for the last one which was last Wednesday. Was totally crap. Got a bitch body sticky sticky then come and niam us. Then she still come and bang us then she suddenly stop dancing. What the. Then somemore, was totally damn packed. Being trapped in between tall guys make me feel small. Lol. Haha. Can kena being washed away by the human flow sia. Lol. Then mucus' brother's friend shielded and protected us. Thanks =) Then later on dont know why, got people start fighting. Was being pushed to the side. Omg. First time met this kind of thing. Phew. Yah was quite sucky la. OH YA! I remembered, when i wanted to go off already right, got this girl who puked behind me in the club! I was like why suddenly got water then i turned back then i saw her wiping her mouth. EWWWW. Damn gross can. Then my hair, my new top all reeks of her nice vomit smell. Then when mucus was helping me to clean my hair, she used the tissue to get rid of the puke and to find out that there was actually some yucky vege particles inside too. Gosh. I was damn fucked up. Then mucus helped me to wash hair too. Awww. haha. muah! Then for the next few days or so i keep smelling puke. And saw people puking too. Dang!

Hur Hur Hur. Clubbing's fun. Never thought i would like it. I was still like okay okay to it when i first club. Hahahaha. New experiences everytime. FUN!!! hahaha. i want i want i want..!! Bitchy bitchy. Naughty Naughty. Me.

Then the other thing is got once, mucus and i went to KAP at around 9pm for dinner. Yes. THen we were there with our laptops then start to surf net and stuffs. Then she ate wrong medicine became so high that she kept talking crap to my friends on msn. LOL. Crazy. THen we made so much noise and big movements that we invited stares. Hah. Fun. Shall do more of this kind. Destress ar.


Okay what else? Hmmm. Have not been going for guitar practices cause i have projects coming on. Consultations, facing laptop all day, brain cell-killing brainstorming sessions and papers and yada yada yada. Lol. It's gonna be over soon. Then can party then can concentrate on exams le. Yeah. Jiayou!! To the rest out there who has exams too! =)

Okay. Others? Oh ya. I am so addicted to a particular men's fragrance. It's sooo nice can. Mucus and i were like OMG. Got once, we went to watch "Alone" and the guy beside Mucus smelt of that! Then we were both like keep sniffing and sniffing for that scent. Haha. Awww. I want to know the brand and buy for my next boyfriend. Haha.


Been busy like hell with my Integrated Project. Ahhhh. Tomorrow pia-ing like hell already. Maybe will have stayovers to rush also. Damn Damn Damn. Not enough sleep. Not sleeping tomorrow already i guess. GROUPMATES JIAYOU!!! WE CAN DO IT DE!! AFTER MONDAY AND IT WILL BE OVER!!

Met up with him today. Hmmm. First thing came as a "Sian-diao ness" for me. -_-" But after that still crapped. In the cinema was like... After that was like... Dont know what the f*** he wants also. Please. Mixed feelings. Angry? Disappointed? Heck care? I dont know. Hope we wont fall in any deeper. Yeah. Up to you.

Okay people. Till the next time i post. My this post like long and crazy and full of random-ness and no link. Pardon me ar. I just write what flows into my mind. Haha. Take care! =)



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
6:49 PM