<body>
Tuesday, October 09, 2007

MOS that night was a multi-racial one.
A good, yet horrible experience.
Almost died in the hands of horrigibility. (If there's a word like such.)
It's also the day of my first experience after so many.
At the Mac door it is.
Knew you, and now i still do. =D


So it was the following week.
The second one.
Surprised at the sudden luck.
But it wasnt a night for xin.
Ended up in hospital and it was the first time i wheeled a wheelchair.
What an experience.

...............


Seems like everybody's driving.
Went to Tenchi warehouse with xiang and met the rest there.
Meeting progressed.
Dont know am i sensitive or what.
Just felt that Tenchi people hate me.
They dont look at me in the eyes when they talk.
Their face are always -_-.
Bahh.
Then after that, yi sent me and xiang back to mrt station.
Wow. Cool baby.


Had NPS camp.
Comm members are all my close friends.
Camp was slack.
Didnt join much of the games cause had to leave halfway for Tenchi meeting.
Was Ketchup's cheerleader.
Was so damn stressed when we were asked to give a cheer and it ended up cold.
Damn worried.
Really thanks to dear Caroline and dear Sandra for helping me with cheering.
And it was a GREAT challenge between Ketcup and Chilli.
Ketchup members really showed me the cooperation and everybody did a GREAT job.
Ketchup unite!
Ketchup won the cheering competition.
I was so touched i wanted to cry.
I was so happy that Ketchup won but we still lost for the final camp.
It's okay.
I still love Ketchup anyways. =)


..........................

Went to work mooncake at GWP.
Made alot of friends there.
Still havent collected my pay.
Like what poon said, cultural exchange.
Bulan kueh! = Mooncake.
Pergi kamarlmanli = Go toilet. (I dont know how to spell)
I learnt alot from the Balinese.
And they have become my favourite past time people other than others.
Funny things happened.
Like how Adi talked to me.
And him. He's my sunshine.
But somehow, he disappeared.

Somehow, i always meet the wrong one.

............................


Really.
It's a serious problem of mine.
To be so sensitive.
I make assumptions based on what i see.
And this sucky act really cost a heavy price.
Be it change in attitudes, or what.
I dont know.
I just know it sucks. Like hell.
I have to change.
And the worst scenario is to cause misunderstandings.
Unnecessary ones. Especially.
Ahh. Tell me how.
Boohoo. =(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never assume.
and i still didnt learn.



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
6:21 PM