<body>
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

baby, there are alot of things i wanna tell you. i got HD for my WIL 2 the one on SPH. :) Thanks baby for helping me! Thanks for spending your time and helping me even thou we were alr broken up. THanks for spending your night at macs with me. THANKS!! my heartfelt thanks.

Baby, although i cant and i am not fit to call you baby alr. But i still want to, in my heart. you are my baby. my lovely baby boy. the thing i wanna tell you now is, BABY I MISS YOU VERY BADLY!! baby can you hear me? baby can you hear me?? This is what i kept repeating to myself. And looking at our picture in my ezlink pouch. i cant help but think of you. I MISS YOU!!! ALOT, VERY MUCH! my heart aches alot. Baby can you hear me? I miss you alot. I hope you are fine. BABY!!!! I MISS YOU!! I wish i can hug you and feel your bao now. Baby i need you. I miss you and i love you. If i tell myself i dont, i'd be lying. Hope you can hear me. BABY!! now even though i am writing here i cant seem to express the things i wanna say. i wanna shout out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY I MISS YOU ALOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! can you feel it? can you hear it? if yes, can you shout back to me too? let me know you are here. please.. :((



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
2:41 AM