<body>
Saturday, May 15, 2010

Your my beautiful flower and my precious diamond. Nothing in the world can replace you my dearest baby girl. I love you so much and no matter how touch or rough things get, i'll never let you go. I love you honey! Hope this message will help you get a brighter start to the day. Muacks! I go back rest le. Sms me when your up wor! Loves. From your baby bay :)

Baby! Happy 7 mth anniversary! Jus 3 mre months to a year! We can do it! Im really proud of u for changing urself for our relationship. Im really proud of u for studying so hard too! Despite all the quarrels we've had i still love you so much. I really do wana spend a lifetime wif u being by ur side and also having u by my side. I love you so much tat nth can ever replace u my love. Lets work hard tgt for mre anniversaries. And thank you for loving me despite my flaws. I love you honey! Wo de bao bei lao po :) muacks! Happy 7!

Who said u were nvr gd? There have been so many times where we enjoyed our day tgt. Anniversaries, overnights, normal day outs. Its okay if u didnt look for me when i needed u cos i noe in my heart tat u will always support me no matter hw rough things get. I wana go out wif u too. But when can i do when i have to earn for our future. Our time dun match nvm. Im sure u noe i dun mind gg work frm ur hse de. I wan u to be happy honey. Altho we cant go out like b4, at least we can still see each other even if it is for tat short while.

Baby happy 9 months! 3 more months to 1 year!!! I love you so much honey! Very very much! Thank you for being by my side all the time and you've been a great girlfriend. :) i'll be working hard for our 1 ear! :):) i love you my baby girl! More than anything in the world and i wana spend the rest of my life with you and have more monthsaries and anniversaries! I love you! Muacks! Happy 9 months!

Staring at my lava lamp missing my baby girl. I dun wana be useles sin the future. I really wana marry you and be a good husband. Giving you a good life and taking care of you. Being able to give you anything you want and seeing you smile each and everyday. I really love you honey. Very very much.

Its ok if i dun get to hold your hand. Its ok if i dun get to hug you. Its ok if i dun get to kiss you. But its not ok if i dun have you by my side. Cause i know that i can never live without you. I love you so much that i've become addicted to you and need you that badly. Your the girl i want. The one i love. Im just a bee attracted to a beautiful flower. I love you baby. Very very much and i'll never leave you no matter how hard or rough things get. I love you honey! Muacks! Have a gd rest and sleep tight! <3

Honey! Happy 11th mth! Just 1 more month to go to 1 year! Thank you for being by my side my dear. I love you so so much! Always being there for me and caring for me. Muacks you! I'll try my best to give us a great future k? I love you loads my dear! Happy 11th! We'll have more to go :) <3 love love hug hug kiss kiss :)

Nw i understand. Im sry too tat i gt angry so easily. And honey u aren't fat at all really. I've nvr tot tat u were fat. I love you for hw caring, understanding, cheerful, loving, funny, fun and cute u can be.

Dear! Happy 1 year! Can you believe it? 365 days tgt just me and you. Lots of ups and downs but we're still tgt! I love you my baby girl. Im sorry for the times i've made you cry. I love you so so so much honey and i really want us to last a lifetime. I love you bao bei! Very very much! Muacks!

Baby! Happy 13th month! Wee! I love you my baby girl! 11 mre months to another year wor! I love you so so much! Lets grow old together and i'll be by your side forever as i promised! <3 happy 13!

Yes i understand. Baby you dont have a choice. You can do it! Last sem already just chiong all the way! You can one!

Baby! Happy 2nd 21st bday! 1 year older le. Must be more mature and noe what's rite and wrong k? Love you! Happy birthday!

WHAT HAPPEN TO ALL THESE?!?!What happen to all the promises you made?! WHat happen to all the things you said?! YOU FORGOT ALL THESE!!!!!!!!! ALl you know is i've done you wrong. ALl you know is another girl's better. DO you even remember all the things i've done for you?!?! The times i've stayed by you?? The times when we came to a point where you asked if i will support you in everything you do? AND I SAID YES??? DO you even remember my good?? NOOOO!!! You are now happily in love with another girl. What happen to the grow old together and never leave me no matter how rough and how tough things get and i've stayed by you all the time?? Where is our future? Where is the work hard for our future? Nothing. ZERO!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe that you have changed so drastically. I cant believe that things and human can change 360 degrees in such a short period of time. Yes i cant take it. Yes i cant believe. WHERE IS THE OLD EUGENE TAY YU JIN!!??? WHERE ARE YOU!!!! I miss youu. Please revert back to your old self. WHy are things like that??

I dont wanna live in your shadows anymore. I wanna move on. I really do. I dont wanna be haunted by you and her and everything. I need my life. I need to move on. But i am trying damn hard yet i still think of you everyday. FOR FUCK?! I want you out of my life.



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
1:58 AM