<body>
Wednesday, June 09, 2010

after this talk with you. i dont know how to feel. i dont know how to react. i dont know how to pull myself back together. I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only know i wanna get drunk. and not care about anything. i feel sad. i feel VERY sad. i felt depressed. i felt like i was dying. i hate you. for making me have false hopes. you can easily ask me to pretend nothing happened. HOW CAN IIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN I?? YOU TELL ME!!! if everthing was so easy. and you said you'd think about it. but you get into a relationship with another person. I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can you do such things??? i feel like life is better off dead.

but on a side note, since she can give you happiness. then just go ba. go and lead a happy life. dont care about me. just leave me to die and live for my own. i love you so much but there's nothing i can do. nothing.. if being with her can give you happiness. then just go.



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
3:10 AM