<body>
Monday, June 07, 2010

And here i am again. I thought i wont be here again. I dont want to be at fault or whatever for not replying you that time again. First, you asked me to forget you. I tried. But you came contacting me again. I was happy. but you told me all that you are feeling and you said you will think about it. But the conclusion was still that you are not gonna do anything and you are gonna leave me. WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?! You can tell me all that you feel but later tell me to ignore the messages and pretend that nothing happened? What do you take me for? A fool? I have feelings too. You can say all that you wanna say and leave me in the lurch. Do you even care about what and how am i feeling? You said this but you do another.

I wanted to contact you so much when i re-read all the msn history conversations that i had with you. I even wrote down where i was wrong and i had to keep myself reminded of where i am wrong and i had to improve. I felt remorseful and i wanted to be a better girlfriend. I want this chance so much. I feel that we can be happier and give this another shot. BUT. i cant do anything. i am not in a position to initiate anything or what. what if i iniitiate and all i get is the coldness from you? why dont you just face it and give ourselves a chance? i know you are scared. but just face it. give yourself, as well as ourselves a chance to be happy. you think that i can be happy with all these ways you have handled things? i am not. you thought that i can be happy, will be happy. but fact is that, I WONT. you only cared about how you felt. what about me? did you really consider how am i feeling? you did all these decisions for us, actually is for you. you think that we can be happy. no. you are hurting even more. and you are there, calling others baobei. so, her importance is the same as me? you really moved on? i just wanna hear it from you.

i love you. and i miss you dearly too. i just wanna talk to you. but it's more difficult than any other things. can you tell me what to do? will you give us a chance? please? if i contact you, will you not be cold to me? and have a good talk? If you miss me, remember, i didnt walk away. You let me go.



YYY
you do not know how much I love you
11:28 PM